Today I am talking about my Spring Bucket List inspired by the lovely Leslie who asked if anyone wanted to join her. I thought why not, it sounds fun. The weather here has just started to warm up with some nice warm temperatures above 0 C so writing this post is very fitting.
20 Activities on my Spring Bucket List
- Attend a local outdoor Farmer’s Market
- Fill the Bird Feeder for the birds
- Host a BBQ
- Open the windows and let the fresh air in
- Play Outside with my kids
- Play/draw with Sidewalk Chalk
- Listen to the Canadian Geese arrive home/go see and feed the geese in the park
- Go look for the first spring flowers found on the prairies (crocuses, buttercups, blue bells)
- Jump in water puddles
- Smell that fresh first cut of grass after a long winter
- Plant flowers
- Paint Easter Eggs (a family tradition)
- Play in the rain
- Run a 5km race
- Go for a walk around our community
- Go on a spring hike
- Get a pedicure with my girl
- Read a good book outside
- Lounge in my hammock
- Enjoy a nice long soak in the hot tub
I will be checking back in periodically to update my progress this spring. It looks like spring like temperatures are being forecast for the next week. Maybe I will cross some of these items off this week.
Make sure you hop on over to the other blogs (see the links below) to read their Spring Bucket Lists as well. I wonder if we will have any similar items on our lists. Cheers! Happy First Day of Spring!
Leslie at Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After.
Tamara at My Retirement Project 101.
Whitney at Whitney à la Mode.
Ashley at Perks of Ponder.
Michael Ann at Out And Back